Save The Date!
The 2018 Conference of the International Society of Ocular Infection and Inflammation (ISOII) brought to you by Dr. Terrence P. O’Brien, Dr. William R. Freeman, and Dr. Joseph Frucht-Pery
June 8-10, 2018
Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina Hotel
- Earn 10 CME credits.
- Offering the best and latest information on inflammation and infection, from the front of the eye to the back.
- Agenda organized along clinical topic lines—eg, drug delivery, nanotechnology, and new frontiers in biologics—to stimulate discussion among a wide variety of subspecialists.
- Featuring innovative formats, such as a 3-D surgery symposium.
- Presentations by thought leaders from within and outside of ophthalmology, including microbiology, epidemiology, allergy, and rheumatology.
- One of many ongoing activities from the ISOII.
ISOII founders, Terrence P. O’Brien, MD, of Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, William R. Freeman, MD, of the Shiley Eye Institute, and Joseph Frucht-Pery, MD, of the Hadassah Medical Center, have selected Candeo Clinical Science Communications, LLC, a subsidiary of Ethis, Inc., as their partners for the society. Candeo brings years of experience in ophthalmic medical education and communications, and Ethis was the team behind the landmark journal The Ocular Surface.